User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

Search

Advanced search

News

Register for a FREE Account now to enjoy the full benefits of being a GreenBodyTalk Member.

Stats

71334 Posts in 12807 Topics
by 8872 Members
Latest Member: ady

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 52 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wensha Spa Antipolo  (Read 54939 times)
Coffeeman

Rate this post: +0/-0

Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Browser:
Chrome 20.0.1132.57 Chrome 20.0.1132.57

« on: July 16, 2012, 01:37:13 PM »

If you want relaxation to the highest level and if you are looking for a spa that will give you that totally nice feeling of rejuvenation, there's no other spa I will suggest which is better than Wensha Spa Antipolo. This third and latest branch of the popularly known spa is located at G/F Comoda Ville, 267-269 Sumulong Highway, Antipolo, Rizal. It is a little bit away from the huzzle and buzzle of the city, but surely your expectations of a total relaxation will be met. Well, enough of the sweet words since this is just a simple and free review, not sponsored by Wensha so let's just make it short.  Wink

To get there, you have to go to the jeepney terminal at the back of Telus building in Ortigas. Look for the barker and let him know that you need to ride a jeepney bound for Antipolo and will pass through Sumulong highway. Without heavy traffic, you will arrive in 20-40 minutes. If you are far from Ortigas, you can also ride a train (LRT 2 line) and hail a jeepney at the Santolan station. That is a better option to avoid much of the heavy traffic.

When you arrive in Wensha Spa Antipolo, you will be greeted by a guard who will then check your things for security reasons. Just like the first 2 branches of Wensha Spa in Pasay and Timog, this branch also use an automatic sliding door where there are a couple of counters positioned not far from it. This is where you will need to pay first for the services and facilities, and where you will check your footwears in.

There are separate locker rooms and wet areas for the male and female customers. Magnetic locker keys in the form of telephone-cord-like bracelets will be issued to you at the counter with your locker number on it. These bracelet keys are water and heat proof, you can use it inside the wet area even submerge it underwater. The locker room is large enough to have 3 (or 4) rows of lockers and the room also has lavatories, mirrors, grooming products, a couple of rest rooms with doors, and attendants to assist you with your needs.

At the other part of locker room is a door leading to the wet area. I was completely amazed at what I saw next when I walked through that door -- a beautiful, serene, reposeful panoramic view of Antipolo and the majestic tall buildings of the city I came from. Instead of concrete walls, Wensha Spa chose transparent glass to give more feeling of relaxation by showing its breathtaking surrounding. Just don't get near the glass walls if you don't have your towels on because if there are people below, they will see your willy.  Grin

The wet area is really huge and extensive, and in it, there are a lot of shower stalls with frosted glass doors giving you privacy when you are taking a bath. The showers have hot and cold water which comes out from the rain-type or handheld shower heads. This Wensha Spa branch offers Body Wash for male patrons for only ₱ 190, we actually availed of the packaged Body Massage and Body Wash for ₱ 900. I can say all the dead skin, specially on my back, has been washed off. There is 1 shower stall for this service and a male body washer whose lower part of the body is wrapped around in a towel will scrub all the dirt from your whole body. Yes, you are completely naked when you want to be washed.

There are sauna and steam bath rooms, which are also walled by transparent glass. Everything is transparent here, right? Some attendants are even inside the wet area to assist the customers and make sure that nothing dirty is going on between (or among) spa-goers.  In the middle of the sauna and the steam rooms are the hot and cold jacuzzi. Aside from the visibility given by the transparent glass walls, there is nothing to hide here because even the jacuzzis are lit by colorful underwater lights.  Shocked  You can stay for up to 6 hours in the spa, with ₱ 100 additional for each hour you stayed beyond that time.

Upstairs, you will find the dining area. There is an indoor part which is airconditioned and has TV's for your entertainment while eating. You can also choose to stay outside to either inhale fresh air or smoke for bad air.  Wink Wensha Spa Antipolo offers an array of buffet meals, they have schedules for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner buffet. The food is great when we ate snacks and dinner, shabu-shabu was also part of our dinner. Unique to this spa is their Wensha Bar, that opens daily every 6PM to 2AM. Here, you can party with the live band, sing your heart out using a karaoke or drink it all out with their beer-all-you-can. All of these are included even in their basic Body Massage package worth ₱ 780.

By the way, Wensha Spa also accepts functions for your special occasions, seminars, meetings and all other events. Call their office at 6557377.

The massage area is located below the upper ground floor. There is just sufficient dim light to show you the way. Their massage rooms can accommodate either 2 or 3 customers at a time. And most importantly, their massage is really awesome. Their massage therapists are well trained to give the signature Wensha Spa massage. In all the visits I had in their Timog branch, their massage is really the same even if the therapist giving it to me is not the same as the last one I got. And they still gave me that same signature massage in Antipolo. My masseur made me relax and even enticed the sensual part of me (if you know what I mean).  Grin  They give clean massage, extra service is not part of their offerings. Maybe you can get a quick ES through a HJ but you have to choose your trusted therapists to receive one.

What I have in mind was a quick and short review. But I don't want anything missed so apologies if you find this one long. And another thing, tips are somewhat obliged because they also have that ticket thing that they let you sign with the tip amount. It is up to you on how much to give.

Overall, we really enjoyed our 6-hour stay at Wensha Spa Antipolo. For sure, this spa is very recommendable and I am looking forward to seeing and meeting other GreenBodyTalk.com people in this spa too. Special thanks to arbanth for coming here with me. It is supposed to be a short-notice Spa EB for some members of this forum, but we ended up going there just the 2 of us. Anyways, that is a very wholesome Spa EB, but we enjoyed each other's company because there's 2 things common to us, which is relieving all our stress and enjoying a nice relaxation at Wensha Spa!  Smiley

Hope you enjoyed this review! Like, share and comment! Oh, I forgot, this is not Facebook.  If you want to see pictures and other reviews, visit their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wensha-Spa-Antipolo/298579410182217). Cheesy

-----------------
arbanth
G People

please let me know

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:45:34 PM »

Oh my! Seriously you composed this? now the pressure is on me. hahahah
anyway guys Coffeeman said everything.

If you have the time I recommend this place.

CCNA, MCTS:SQL Server 2008, MIT
Coffeeman

Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Browser:

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 01:48:55 PM »

I am actually just thinking it's a short review. But I got carried away with sharing how we enjoyed the day at Wensha Spa Antipolo. Maybe you can share a summary of this one. LOL  Tongue

-----------------
arbanth
G People

please let me know

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 01:50:28 PM »

hahaha nothing left for me to say bro you wrote everything.

CCNA, MCTS:SQL Server 2008, MIT
marcuzenki

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:
MS Internet Explorer 7.0 MS Internet Explorer 7.0

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »

ang ganda ng revirew, covered all bases Wink i've only tried their Pasay branch, masubukan ito hehe

Living a green body in an ungreen world
checkmymike

Mac OS X 10.6.3 Mac OS X 10.6.3
Browser:
Safari 5.0 Safari 5.0

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 06:54:18 PM »

Thank u coffeeman for taking tme out to write this lengthy review.

prince_sniffer

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:
MS Internet Explorer 7.0 MS Internet Explorer 7.0

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »

nice review sayang di me nakasama...hopefully next time Smiley

LAD

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:
Firefox 13.0.1 Firefox 13.0.1

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 11:34:19 PM »

WOW. This is what i call TRUE REVIEW... guys, i hope yung mga napupuntahan nating spas ay narereview natin na ganito.. talagang detalyado. Kudos to Coffeeman. ang galing galing!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bubbles

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 11:35:38 PM »

Nice review... sana makapunta kami ni hubby ko... maganda nga daw dyan sa antipolo wensha kasi bago...

Living a green body in an ungreen world
BLESSINGS

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 11:37:12 PM »

Tama si LAD... sana ganyan din kadetail yung ibang mga reviews ng spa goers.... Talking about Professionalism!.. All we want naman is to relax and pamper ourselves after the stressful work out diba?

Pwede kaya kids doon?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 52 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.659 seconds with 46 queries.

Google visited last this page Today at 12:51:16 AM

Posting Disclaimer

The GreenBodyTalk.com Website is not a replacement for professional medical treatment, cure, or diagnosis. When experiencing any health related problem or making changes to existing treatment, it is always suggested to consult medical advices only to qualified health professional. All the posts made to these forums express only the views and opinions made by the respective authors, and do not represent the official opinions of GreenBodyTalk, its administrators, moderators, editorial staff, health contributors, and the GreenBodyTalk Management as a whole. GreenBodyTalk is merely acting as an impartial conduit for constitutionally protected free speech and hence GreenbodyTalk Forum and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements or posts made.This page was last updated on November 2, 2008. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Advertising Disclaimer

We are not related to and do not endorse any product or service being advertised on the site.

Locations of visitors to this page
Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish