Ahavia Lounge Spa
#36 Scout Torillo St, Triple A Health Plaza Bldg.
If you are familiar with Ahavia Lounge Spa in San Juan, this is their 2nd branch. They just opened several days ago and they are still under "soft opening" when I came last weekend.
I was actually looking for Forrest Spa (despite of the negative reviews) and wanted to give it a try when I made a wrong left turn at Scout Rallos(coming from Rotonda). And I was pleasantly surprised to see the familiar Ahavia logo with a large soft opening tarp.
I availed of the Signature Ahavia Massage, PHP599 for two hours.
- receptionists are nice and accommodating
- hot tea was offered prior to the start of the service
- facilities (with common massage room, dark curtain dividers), with VIP rooms (equipped with jacuzzi and shower)
- I had mine done at the common massage room
- same look/design/esthetics as the San Juan Spa, only smaller
- the massage was very good (8.5 out of 10), I requested for hard massage and it was one of the very few cases where I had to request to tone it down (massage was a combination of shiatsu and swedish), full body massage (chest and stomach area included)
- Ang tagal ang prep (mga 20 to 25 minutes siguro), considering na parang wala naman masyado customers
- May parts ng spa na parang under construction pa
- My therapist (male) keeps on doing small talk like where do I live, where do I work, what's my work, how old am I, and get this, I was asked if I go to the gym!!! I don't know if I will be flattered or insulted as I am not ripped nor in good shape.
- Wala pa daw hot towel!!!
- Family-friendly (may mga kasabay akong mommies/daddies with their kids)
- Male and Female (varied din looks, young and senior therapists), manong and manang, may cute din naman
- the frontage of spa can probably accommodate 2 cars, but the entire building, around 6 to 7 perhaps.
Will I go back, definitely yes! I am quite sure they are improving their services.
- sa mga magtatanong ng directions, use Google Map.
- sa mga magtatanong ng Please read forum guidelines. Thank you., walang Please read forum guidelines. Thank you.
- for other packages, refer to their FB page