Author Topic: Bakit yan ang username mo?  (Read 183 times)

Offline inbetweener_guy

• Rate this post: +0/-0
  • A continuous work in progress
Bakit yan ang username mo?
« on: November 15, 2015, 02:01:40 AM »
Ano ang kwento behind your GBT username? =)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

GreenBodyTalk.com

Bakit yan ang username mo?
« on: November 15, 2015, 02:01:40 AM »
Travel Sale Mountain View

Offline Sammycordon

• Freedom
Re: Bakit yan ang username mo?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 04:28:23 AM »
Because this is also my email address

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Offline Alexander of Macedonia

• General Manager
  • All Is Fair In Love and War!
    • Expat in the City
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 11:44:23 AM »
If there is reincarnation, I would like to believe that I had a part of Alexander the Great' soul mixed into mine...
Alexander of Macedonia
Events Organizer & Travel Consultant
https://expatinthecity.wordpress.com

Offline Sammycordon

• Freedom
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 04:32:22 PM »
If there is reincarnation, I would like to believe that I had a part of Alexander the Great' soul mixed into mine...
What great things have you done Alex? (This sounds sarcastic but it's not)

• General Manager
    • Expat in the City
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
Believing that I am a great person surrounded by great people, that's the greatest feat in my life. Thank you.

What great things have you done Alex? (This sounds sarcastic but it's not)
Alexander of Macedonia

Offline inbetweener_guy

• A continuous work in progress
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 01:21:05 AM »
Na-hook kasi ako sa British TV series na "Inbetweeners" when I went on an overseas trip around 2008. Yung mga bida doon (4 teenager guys na magkakabarkada), they're too cool to be losers and too wimpy to be part of the cool crowd. Naka-relate ako somewhat kasi that's how I'd describe my state din. Somewhere in between - I feel like my feet are stuck in the gutter while I aspire for the stars.

• General Manager
    • Expat in the City
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 01:27:24 AM »
I thought you were into Marvel comics universe.. The In Betweeners... lols

Na-hook kasi ako sa British TV series na "Inbetweeners" when I went on an overseas trip around 2008. Yung mga bida doon (4 teenager guys na magkakabarkada), they're too cool to be losers and too wimpy to be part of the cool crowd. Naka-relate ako somewhat kasi that's how I'd describe my state din. Somewhere in between - I feel like my feet are stuck in the gutter while I aspire for the stars.
Alexander of Macedonia

Posting Disclaimer

The GreenBodyTalk.com Website is not a replacement for professional medical treatment, cure, or diagnosis. When experiencing any health related problem or making changes to existing treatment, it is always suggested to consult medical advices only to qualified health professional. All the posts made to these forums express only the views and opinions made by the respective authors, and do not represent the official opinions of GreenBodyTalk, its administrators, moderators, editorial staff, health contributors, and the GreenBodyTalk Management as a whole. GreenBodyTalk is merely acting as an impartial conduit for constitutionally protected free speech and hence GreenbodyTalk Forum and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements or posts made.This page was last updated on November 2, 2008. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Advertising Disclaimer

We are not related to and do not endorse any product or service being advertised on the site.

Locations of visitors to this page
Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish