User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

Search

Advanced search

News

Register for a FREE Account now to enjoy the full benefits of being a GreenBodyTalk Member.

Stats

71295 Posts in 12805 Topics
by 8871 Members
Latest Member: n0madize

Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is SEBO DE MACHO really effective for treating scars?  (Read 54624 times)
SCRepublic

Rate this post: +1/-0

« on: January 08, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »

In relation to the post i made earlier, i am creating this poll so as find statistics on how many people have tried to experience this SEBO DE MACHO as an alternative way to heal/remove scars.

What is sebo de matso? - from wikipedia.

Ang sebo de matso[1] (Ingles: skin emollient; mula sa Kastila: cebo de macho, o "langis panlalaki", "langis ng lalaki") ay isang uri ng gamot na nakapag-aalis ng mga peklat at pilat, o mga bakas ng mga sugat, sa katawan.

What's your stand? Can you share some tips like your routine application of this product?

LAD

Rate this post: +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »

IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE just do this:
1. apply sebo de macho AS SOON as the wound healed. This makes sebo de macho penetrate into the deep issues of the skin when the skin is just starting to make skin tissues.
2. apply it regulary. i apply sebo de much as much as possible.

punkyjam

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 02:14:46 PM »

yeah i’ve heard a few good stories that say this product actually works.

Living a green body in an ungreen world
PrinceCharming

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 09:09:17 AM »

just for your info, Sebo De Macho is made of an oily substance, most likely kept at a sebum state, and is generously applied onto the surface of the skin where the scar is located. Generally, it’s recommended for scar types that are just darkened skin
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 06:30:38 AM by PrinceCharming » Logged

doubledgesword

Windows XP Windows XP
Browser:
Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 02:06:34 AM »

well just to share i think it would take you years before this can take effect..

if a scar appears on my end, baka hindi na ako makapag hintay would rather try the best technologies available today... dba? practical reason.. why would you use sebo de macho where you can infact try the best facilities, technologies available at hand dba?
yun nga lang dapat talaga pag ipunan mo..

dareharley

Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
Browser:
Chrome 1.0.154.65 Chrome 1.0.154.65

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »

oh come on, you believe on such stuff? check dermatix...it is for HP and Keloid Scars. it is now available at all mercury outlets.

doubledgesword

Browser:
Chrome 1.0.154.65 Chrome 1.0.154.65

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 09:15:24 PM »

thanks dareharley. ok this is new.

can you show some pre and post pics here so we can see how effective it is? have you tried that one already?

how much  is it?

bernice

Browser:
Chrome 2.0.172.39 Chrome 2.0.172.39

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

if you'd ask me i would rather have it undergone laser surgery...mas effective mabilis pa yun nga lang po medyo mahal....

rpmolecule

Each passing day i learn something new

Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Browser:
Chrome 3.0.195.27 Chrome 3.0.195.27

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 07:19:44 AM »

don po sa mga nakasubok na... may changes ba kayong nakita?

Technogear

Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Browser:
Chrome 4.0.249.89 Chrome 4.0.249.89

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 03:58:26 AM »

Well Sebo Macho seems effective for some people i already knew. I have no idea what's in it but my mom, her mom and her mom's mom can attest to how effective it is.

The lesson here my friends is - LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHERS! Hehe. If I've only listened to her, I wouldn't have to endure these stress scars (they are called like that because when you're up there climbing towers you get scared so you scratch your knuckles), the dog bite, the scars from killer shoes as well as the sheera wax burn. Year 2007 wasn't really my skins year. We've tried Contractubex when I had a minor surgery but it's very expensive and basta I'm not satisfied with it lang.

Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.404 seconds with 45 queries.

Google visited last this page Today at 03:33:21 PM

Posting Disclaimer

The GreenBodyTalk.com Website is not a replacement for professional medical treatment, cure, or diagnosis. When experiencing any health related problem or making changes to existing treatment, it is always suggested to consult medical advices only to qualified health professional. All the posts made to these forums express only the views and opinions made by the respective authors, and do not represent the official opinions of GreenBodyTalk, its administrators, moderators, editorial staff, health contributors, and the GreenBodyTalk Management as a whole. GreenBodyTalk is merely acting as an impartial conduit for constitutionally protected free speech and hence GreenbodyTalk Forum and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements or posts made.This page was last updated on November 2, 2008. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Advertising Disclaimer

We are not related to and do not endorse any product or service being advertised on the site.

Locations of visitors to this page
Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish