The Soursop Fruit
has cancer curing abilities. The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree
is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo. ..
Guyabano is a tree called graviola
in Brazil , and “soursop” in English.
This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers
of all types. Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent
for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
* The compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells.
Various parts of the Graviola tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis.
Going on very little documented scientific evidence,. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.
The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976.
The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems
were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public. Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, but as of now, no double-blind clinical trials.
A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…”
The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched.
Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.
A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves
from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells
among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic
and lung cancers.